Do you collect location data?
We do not collect location data.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Service description and pricing
(1) The site offers a free conversion service for different file types on user request acting as a Software as a Service provider (further refered to as "Service Provider" or "Provider" in this document). For this purpose the user grants full usage rights of the uploaded file(s) to the service provider which are required for processing the uploaded file(s). The service provider reserves the right to delete files or refuse upload of files.
(2) The conversion process if fully automated. The provider reserves the right to change or discontinue the service at any time.
(3) The service provider does not guarantee correct function of the conversion tools.
Duties of the user/customer
(1) The user must not violate rights of third parties, particularly copyright and ancillary copyright, trademark, patent and other prоperty and personal rights. Particularly with regard to the use of copyrighted works, the Customer is responsible for obtaining the relevant rights concerning that use. In particular, he should obtain the necessary rights from the GEMA (German Society for Musical Performing Rights and Mechanical Reproduction Rights) or other right collecting societies as trustees for the administration of these rights.
(2) The user must not use the services to view or spread neither immoral or illegal statements nor pornographic and right-wing or violent contents.
(3) The user has the sole responsible for the contents and for the accuracy of the transferred data.
(4) The user is not allowed to convert files automatically using a scripting language.
(5) The user is not allowed to share his account and login data.
Infringing content policy
Every user of the website has the possibility to report any violation of its intellectual property rights caused by any content on conversion-tool.com. For this purpose the service provider requires the following information:
(1) A statement that contents at conversion-tool.com infringe intellectual property rights of the user or of third parties who authorised the user to act on their behalf.
(2) An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed, indicating a link to the relevant content.
(3) Full name, address, telephone number and email address of the user.
(4) A statement, that the user is either the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf.